Based in Utah, USA
27 Nov, 2017
Bullseye is a game combining archery with parkour. You're shooting arrows at a target in the middle of the ocean. The ocean atmosphere is inspired by Refunct. Bullseye was made by Ravinia using Unity in one month.
Conceptualized near the end of the Summer of 2017, the idea came when I was trying to combine archery with parkour. I thought it'd be fun to have 2 modes: Relaxed and Parkour, in order to appeal to casual as well as competitive players.
- Realistic arrow physics
- Relaxed mode: Take a break and relax by shooting arrows in the middle of the calm ocean.
- Parkour mode: Jump off walls and shoot in mid-air to compete on the Steam Leaderboards for the fastest bullseye!
- Matching music for each mode
- Distinct sound effects for different materials your arrow hits
- Full controller support
- 26 languages
- Steam Achievments (keep an eye out for hidden ones)
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The game is very challenging and i'm quite impressed to be honest!"
- AzzaBotTV, AzaBotTV
- "The game looks beautiful."
- Akupara Games, Akapara Games
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Hi, I'm Ravinia, a solo indie game developer and software engineer.
More information on Ravinia, our logo & relevant media are available here.
All (except for things like the assets which I used 3rd party sites for e.g. turbosquid.com or audioblocks.com)