Based in Utah, USA
10 Oct, 2017
"Don't Feed" is inspired by popular "Warcraft3" custom games like "Footman Frenzy" and "Pimp My Peon". Four players fight to the death by commanding armies of upgradable units! I have plans to make this a competitive multiplayer game if it receives a positive response from the community. Let me know what you think by posting on the discussion boards! "Don't Feed" uses an isometric 2D art style, which helps to maximize the number of units that can be on the battlefield. There are no heroes, because I feel that controlling a hero warrants its own game (e.g. "DOTA"). This game instead focuses on the RTS play style.
The earliest prototype of this was build back in 2012, I was fresh out of highschool. The game was 3D, but had lag problems, so I shelved it until 2017 when I decided to build a more performant version and release it on Steam as Free to Play during early access.
- Standard RTS controls
- 3 unit upgrade classes (goblin, beast, undead)
- 5 unit stat upgrades
- Upgradable towers
- Single player (multiplayer ready yet)
- 4 AI difficulty levels
- 26 languages
- Steam Achievments (keep an eye out for hidden ones)
Logo & Icon
- "I get a ton of nostalgia from all the custom warcraft and starcraft maps this reminds me of. I am looking forward to more units being added and of course some multiplayer action!"
- Sonny, Steam
- "Though a little crude,the basis is strong and promising and I can expect a new game to shine with strong and stable steps."
- 战地指令长, Steam
- "Cool RTS concept without the need to build bases."
- shotsy2222, Steam
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Hi, I'm Ravinia, a solo indie game developer and software engineer.
More information on Ravinia, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Don't Feed Credits
Made character assets available on OpenGameArt